Thursday, June 30, 2011

What I'm Listening to (and You Should, too)

Hannah Newberry. Honestly, she's going to be the next JBiebs, but actually GOOD and with a cooler haircut, i.e. she has a youtube channel and awesome hair: HannahNewberrySings, and she's stinkin' fantastic. It's only a matter of time before she's discovered and whisked away to the Hollywood hills and making music videos with special appearances by Usher. Just kidding, she's too cool for that. 
And simply because I just don't trust you enough to make all the effort to type in youtube and that name up there, I have provided just a little sampling of her song "Another April." Now all you have to do is press a little white triangle and get hooked on the melody like I did and then spend the next half hour browsing her videos and then realize you've missed a dentist appointment.... not like that's actually happened to me or anything... You can check out her wicked hair (and music) here. By the way, did I mention she has a blog? Julliard: Enterprise. Hello missed dentist appointments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment