Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's a Sign. Part Two.

Second and final part of the series. So sorry. Perhaps I should have divvied these up better. Anyway, these are mostly from my various adventures around the country: Denver, DC, Pinehurst, Philadelphia, Meadows of Dan, Alexandria, Topsail Island, and my home.
This wasn't even the best sign at this restaurant, the "Opossum" flavor under cobbler types was.

Sometimes, I get this huge urge to just leave a sticky-note on someone's windshield when they have a totally lovable car just to tell them that it's okay if we become best friends. 

That's right. Paper made of elephant bizzness, in the middle of a grocery store.

Museum exhibit dedicated to Barbie? I think yes.

So was this a warning that the SIGN has sharp edges, or the sculpture behind it? Hmmm...

Story of my life.

Only in the Italian part of Philly would you find this sign...

I think I found the car of the cat chick from the eHarmony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc



Who doesn't love the cheeseburger special for breakfast?


Unfortunately, blinky signs don't like to be photographed. But you can sort of tell that this does say "AVIOD" in our nation's capital.

Number 6. Stranger danger.

No explanation necessary.

Clearly the pricing person for this book really didn't feel like doing the conversions on how much this would cost in Canada.


I'd prefer if instead of Marley, this was a rock star.

This electrical box on Boulder's campus is endorsed by Shakespeare.

I'm a vegetarian. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment