Sunday, May 22, 2011

SummerSalt on Vacation!

Psh, just kidding. I wish. No, but here's the scoop. I (and many other poor souls), am currently undergoing the school system's diabolical torture of FINALS. (I thought the 8th amendment protected us from cruel and unusual punishment?) Alas my beloved readers, I'm going to be pretty pressed for time until next Thursday, but I'm a believer in democracy. I like posting. I like people reading. I like trail mix. The last one was irrelevant, but I felt the need to give a shout-out to it anyway. Here's the deal. See that little poll thing over there? You can vote on whether or not you want me to keep posting.
Clearly in my current situation, I will be unable to post new articles. I feel your despair at this clause through my keyboard. Which reminds me of a lame joke I read the other day: Q. What do you call Santa's elves? A. Subordinate clauses.
Exercise your right to assembly and vote! New articles may be out, but I have plenty of previous work I've done. Unfortunately it's not funny articles or anything like that, but it's something. So go vote! NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment